Canpost Business Hours
Canada Post Corporation, trading as Canada Post, is a Crown corporation which functions as the primary postal operator in Canada. Originally known as Royal Mail Canada, rebranding was done to the “Canada Post” name in the late 1960s, even though it had not yet been separated from the government.
If you want to connect with the customer service department of Canpost, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Canpost hours of operation that includes Canpost opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Canpost Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Canpost is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Canpost’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Canpost open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||11:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||9:00 pm|
Canpost Holiday Hours
The Canpost website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day
- Patriots’ National Day
- Québec’s National Holiday
- Canada Day
- Civic Holiday
- Natal Day
- New Brunswick Day
- British Columbia Day
- Heritage Day
- Discovery Day
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Canpost Special Event Hours
Canpost company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Canpost to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Canpost customer support by calling 1-866-607-6301 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 2701 Riverside Dr Suite N1200, Ottawa ON K1A 0B1, Canada.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Canpost.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : RBC Business Hours
Submit your review