Child Tax Benefit Business Hours
A child tax credit is a tax credit for parents with dependent children given by various countries. The credit is often linked to the number of dependent children a taxpayer has and sometimes the taxpayer’s income level. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Child Tax Benefit, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Child Tax Benefit hours of operation that includes Child Tax Benefit opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Child Tax Benefit Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat to Sunday: Closed. The business center is on open Sat and Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Child Tax Benefit is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Child Tax Benefit’s faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Child Tax Benefit Canada open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Child Tax Benefit Canada Holiday Hours
Customer service is closed on most public holidays: New Year’s Day, Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Canada Day
- Civic Holiday
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Child Tax Benefit Special Event Hours
Child Tax Benefit company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Child Tax Benefit to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Child Tax Benefit customer support by calling 1-800-387-1193 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Business customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 333 Laurier Ave W Ottawa, ON K1A 0L9, Canada
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Child Tax Benefit.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Chatr Mobile Business Hours
Child Tax Benefit Reviews
Submit your review