Russell Books Business Hours
Russell Books is a third-generation, family-owned company founded in Montreal in 1961, an independent bookstore in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Russell Books, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Russell Books hours of operation that includes Russell Books opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Russell Books Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. The business center is open Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Saturday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. The business center is on Saturday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Russell Books is open for business.
- Faults & Customer support : Russell Books faults and customer support teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Russell Books Canada open and close?
Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
and Saturday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am||6:00 pm|
Russell Books Holiday Hours
Customer service is open on most public holidays. Our self serve functions are available working hours.
Russell Books Special Event Hours
Russell Books company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Russell Books is passionate about our culturally rich, talented, and unique community. We are an active part of the literary and cultural sphere of the city, and events make up a very special aspect of what we do. We host events and author readings and provide book fairs to many schools in Victoria. Our events welcome authors and artists to partner with local businesses, creating a diverse and collaborative environment for our community.
We post all upcoming events in our e-newsletter, on our Facebook and Instagram feeds. Recent and upcoming events include:
Bicycle Touring Adventures – September 7th
Planet Earth Poetry will be restarting September 8th
Terry & Me – September 18th
Marie Metaphor Specht Book Launch – September 27th
If you are interested in our events program or how to become involved, please email us at: email@example.com. Follow us on any of our social media platforms or sign up for our e-newsletter to get the latest up-to-date information on upcoming events and for more store information.
Hope to see you at our next event!
Contacting Russell Books to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Russell Books customer support by calling +1 250-361-4447 number directly.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 747 Fort St #100, Victoria, BC V8W 3E9, Canada
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Russell Books.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: four Seasons Resort Whistler Business Hours